Monthly Archives: March 2010

How to get H-1B Visa?

The H1B visa is the most highly coveted U.S. work visa. With a limited annual supply and more than two applicants for each available visa, competition is keen among the tens of thousands of foreign nationals studying in the U.S. … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

What is Curricular Practical Training?

F-1 visa is a non-immigrant student visa for those desiring to pursue academic and language training programs. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services or USCIS states F-1 Curricular Practical Training or F-1 CPT also known as F-1 Practical Training, as … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , | 3 Comments