Monthly Archives: June 2010

Can I work while my Green Card application is pending?

Immigrants who are in the United States for temporary stay should file Form I765, application for employment authorization with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services or USCIS, to receive an EAD or Employment Authorization Document. The EAD is also … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment

Should I renew my Green Card or apply for citizenship?

Green Card or Permanent Resident Card is a proof of your permanent resident status in the United States. It is a valid identification document to prove that you are eligible to live and work in the U.S. Some Green Cards … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , | 188 Comments

How do I apply for a re-entry permit?

There are some limitations for a Permanent resident to travel outside U.S. and return. A reentry permit will help a Permanent resident to enter into U.S. without any problem. A reentry permit is used to determine that you did not … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , | 10 Comments