Monthly Archives: April 2012

The Citizenship Form for Green Card Holders

People who have a greencard and have become lawful permanent residents can apply for the citizenship. Those over the age of 18 can fill the Citizenship Form N-400 and apply for citizenship. There are several rules and regulations that have … Continue reading

Posted in US Citizenship | Tagged , | Leave a comment