Monthly Archives: September 2013

Things you need to know about applying for a B2 Tourist Visa

If you want to come to the United States, you need a visa. And if you don’t intend to come here permanently, the B2 Tourist Visa is the best option for you. While it’s called a “tourist visa,” it also … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged | Leave a comment