Tag Archives: Adjusting the status to Green card

Under AB 60 Drivers Licenses for California Undocumented Immigrants Starting Jan 2, 2015

The state of California has opened a new Department of Motor Vehicles office to handle the many undocumented immigrants who will be able to get a driver’s license on January 2, 2015. Undocumented immigrants have been, up to this point, … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

What You Need to Know About I 485 Green Card Process?

If you are abroad and wish to immigrate to the US, you need to go through consular processing. Whereas if you are already in the US and are eligible to apply for a green card based on being sponsored by … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments

How Can I Renew my Green Card?

A Green Card is an evidence or an identification card given to the eligible people to live and work in United States as a permanent resident. The Green Card holders are granted many immigration benefits. The green card holder must … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , | 3 Comments

Who is Eligible to Sponsor Family Based Green Card?

A permanent resident is a person who is granted authorization to live and work permanently in the United States. As a proof of the permanent resident status the individual is given an authorization card which is commonly called as Green … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , | 4 Comments