Tag Archives: Form I-129

Training in the U.S. on a Visa

Foreign residents who wish to train in the United States need to obtain a visa specifically for that purpose in most cases. The following are three visa designations used for professional training in the United States. B-1 Business Visa B-1 … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Religious Worker (R) Visa

This visa is for foreign people who seeking admission to conduct religious worship and perform other duties usually performed by authorized members of the clergy of that religion. The main criterion in obtaining R visa is that one must have … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , | 2 Comments

What is a TN Visa?

TN visa also called as Trade NAFTA(North American Free Trade Agreement) visa is a special non-immigrant visa in the United States, uniquely for the citizens of Mexico and Canada. The immigration related provisions of NAFTA cover four categories of business … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , | 4 Comments