Tag Archives: Form I-797

How to Apply for H1B Visa Extension?

As of today there are so many options that are open for those who wish to work temporarily in the United States on a H1B extension. There are many work categories that include intra-company transfer visa (L-1 visa), B-1 visa, … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , , | 3 Comments

How to apply for a green card renewal online?

Normally, a permanent resident card (green card) is valid for ten years. On its expiration, you need to renew it by filing Form I-90, Application for green card replacement with the USCIS. If your green card has already expired, make … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , | 7 Comments

How do I apply for a re-entry permit?

There are some limitations for a Permanent resident to travel outside U.S. and return. A reentry permit will help a Permanent resident to enter into U.S. without any problem. A reentry permit is used to determine that you did not … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , | 10 Comments