Tag Archives: Form I-94

Children born in United States of America Soil

Per the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Immigration Statistics (OIS), I-94 non immigrant admissions can be sub divided into three categories Non-resident, Short-term resident, and Expected long-term resident The word “resident” should not be meant as “lawful permanent … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

How to Apply for H1B Visa Extension?

As of today there are so many options that are open for those who wish to work temporarily in the United States on a H1B extension. There are many work categories that include intra-company transfer visa (L-1 visa), B-1 visa, … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , , | 3 Comments

How to get a US visitor Visa?

People from abroad who wish to enter United States, must obtain American Visitor Visa which is placed in the passport of the individual. A visa does not guarantee entry into the United States. Instead it determines the eligibility of the … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , , , | 1 Comment

Can I work while my Green Card application is pending?

Immigrants who are in the United States for temporary stay should file Form I765, application for employment authorization with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services or USCIS, to receive an EAD or Employment Authorization Document. The EAD is also … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , | 1 Comment