Tag Archives: Petition for Alien Relative

The Adjustment of Status Process

Adjustment of status is the last step in the green card or (LPR) process (that of becoming a legal permanent resident). You, the foreign national have to file an I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status, most likely based on a … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments

Getting a Green Card For Child

One of the many advantages of being a US citizen is that you can sponsor your loved ones for a green card to come and live with you in the US. As a US citizen, you may petition your spouse, … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment

Are All Immigrants Eligible for US Citizenship?

The lawful status of persons immigrating to the US varies according to the category through which they entered the US. You can use the non-immigrant visa if your stay in the US is temporary and you can come through an … Continue reading

Posted in US Citizenship | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

How to get my Family a green card

Green Card holders (Permanent Residents) have been authorized to live and work permanently in the US. Family based immigration is an immigrant visa classification where it allows an individual to become a permanent resident through a family member who is … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , , , , | 2 Comments

Green Card Through Family

Family immigration is the process where you are sponsored by your family member for legal stay in the US. Green card gives you legal resident status in the US. With a green card, you can live and work in the … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Sponsoring a Family Based Green card

Most of the people who have settled and are US citizens love to bring their family members who live in other countries to the US .It is not as easy as it sounds and is a very complex process. Green … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , | 9 Comments

Can I Sponsor my brother or sister for a Green Card?

You can make use of the family-based green card process to apply a green card for your brother or sister. If you are a U.S. citizen, you should have gained your citizenship through naturalization or citizenship process, and you should … Continue reading

Posted in Article | Tagged , , | 1 Comment